Friday, October 29, 2010

How To: Covering Basic Chipboard Shapes with Patterned Paper


Happy Friday to you! :)
Today I'm going to share a How To video with you! In the video I show you how to cover basic chipboard shapes with patterned paper!
I cover chipboard with paper all the time! You can make so many different embellishments with this technique! I made the super simple embellishment above with the chipboard I cover in the video. The beautiful leaf accent is from a class I will be teaching at the Among Friends retreat next weekend. I will post the video for that after the retreat!
In the video I will list the supplies you need. I'm also going to list them here because I am also going to link you to the exact products I used in the video. If you have any questions about my supplies OR where to get the supplies post a comment or send me an email at inkyfingershappen@yahoo.com.

You will need:
Chipboard
Patterned Paper (I used paper from the Eerie collection by Basic Grey)
Pencil (For tracing)
Basic Grey File Set or Sandpaper
Scissors
Glue Stick
Brayer (Optional)



Coming up soon I will also be posting a video on How To cover more intricate chipboard shapes like letters!
Happy scrappin' and I hope the video is helpful!
LUV YA!
April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment