Monday, November 1, 2010

Mini Vid Monday: How to Add an Anywhere Bow

Happy November and welcome to Mini Vid Mondays!
Every Monday I'm going to share a mini video with you! The video might not always be very short, but the technique will be very simple!
In today's video I will show you how to add an anywhere bow to your project. I call this an anywhere bow because you can put it anywhere without having to use messy adhesive!

You will need:
Crop-a-Dile
Ribbon (I used white 1 inch grosgrain for this project.)
Brad
Paper Piercer (If you are going to add it to a layout.)



The tag I show you in the video is from an article I did for Creating Keepsakes: Scrapbooking Tips and Tricks issue. The article shows you 4 different ways to add dry embossing to your projects! You can view the online version of the article HERE.
I hope you enjoy the video! If you have any questions please comment or send me an email at inkyfingershappen@yahoo.com!
Happy crafting!
April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment