Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sketchy Tuesday: Celebrate Autumn

I know I know this was supposed to be posted on Sketchy Sunday! Well it didn't make it so I'm posting this sketch today! :)
This is a versitile layout that has (3) 4x6 photos and (3) 3x4 photos.
My finished layout varies slightly from the sketch. I added a date spot and my leaves are in different places.
This is actually the layout I taught this past weekend at the Among Friends scrapbook retreat. We made the leaf accents and acorn accents. I will be posting that video tomorrow! They are SO much fun to make!
(To view the images larger simply click on them!)
If you would like the FREE PDF instructions on putting this layout together please leave me a comment with your email address or send me an email at inkyfingershappen@yahoo.com. The PDF also includes a supply list and measurements for the layout.
Well I hope you like the sketch! If you create a layout inspired by it please link me up! I would love to share it here!
I hope you have a great Tuesday and don't forget to check back tomorrow for the video on how to make the beautiful leaves!
Happy crafting!
April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment